Now, more than ever, the safety and well-being of our staff and guests is of paramount importance and we will comply with all guidelines to help prevent the occurrence or spread of disease.
Covid-19 Hygiene and Safety Procedures
The following Covid-19 specific procedures will be in place when we reopen:
- Full refresher training on our Hygiene and Safety Procedures will be provided for all staff.
- Appropriate physical distancing will be observed, in accordance with guidelines.
- Regular hand washing protocols will be in place for staff and reminders provided to guests.
- All public area high-touch hard surfaces (e.g. switches, handles, etc.) will be sanitised regularly.
- Hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes will be available at the entrance to the house for guests.
- Disposable paper towels will be provided in shared bathroom facilities.
- Bedrooms will be fully ventilated, cleaned and disinfected between guests.
- Antibacterial hand soap and wipes will be available in bedrooms.
- Lidded bins with foot pedals and bin liners will be available in bathrooms and where appropriate.
- Housekeeping staff will wear masks, disposable aprons and gloves when in the bedrooms.
- Credit/Debit card payments will be preferred and staff will observe appropriate distancing and hygiene measures when taking payment. Invoices/receipts will be provided by e-mail if required.
- Where menus/wine lists are provided, they will be single use or sanitised between use.
- Front of House staff will wear masks, aprons and gloves during service and these will be disposable or changed regularly and washed/sanitised between use.
- There will be minimal handling of glassware, crockery and cutlery in the restaurant and all items will be thoroughly washed/sanitised between use.
- Condiments will be single use sachets available on request or where containers are used, they will be sanitised between use.
- Buffet displays will be limited and items will be served by Front of House staff.
- Table linen/covers will be disposable or changed and washed/sanitised between use.
- Staff will have temperatures taken regularly and, if they exhibit fever or related symptoms, will be sent home. Contact with their GP will be mandatory.
- Guests may be required to have their temperature taken, using a contactless thermometer, prior to entering the house. If any guest has a fever or related symptoms, isolation in their bedroom and contact with a local GP will be mandatory.
- There will be continued adherence to all appropriate guidelines and practices in relation to food preparation and service at all times.