These terms and conditions apply to your purchase of any tickets to Clonalis House for a guided tour or workshop.
Coronavirus pandemic update
The terms and conditions A-F relate specifically to the coronavirus pandemic, and apply for an indefinite period. They have been introduced in order to help us protect the safety of our visitors and staff.
- All visitors must adhere to current Government guidelines about social distancing and any other applicable safety measures, as well as any instructions from Clonalis.
- We reserve the right to ask any individual(s) not adhering to point A to leave the Clonalis Estate.
- Tours are limited to 8 people per tour, this is based on current guidelines & consideration of the layout & route through this historic house.
- All visitors are required to wear face coverings on tours in the house, in line with government guidelines. Anyone without a face covering will not be allowed into these areas, other than those who are exempt.
- All bookings for tours will be for a specific time slot. Anyone arriving outside of the times stated on their booking confirmation may be turned away.
- There is no pass out/re-entry to the house for tours. Once visitors have left any of these areas they will not be able to return to them.
Clonalis Tour admission
When you book a tour of Clonalis you agree to the terms and conditions of sale set out below:
- Once purchased, a tour booking cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned, and are valid on the date/time specified only.
- Children aged 15 or under must be accompanied by an adult at all attractions and organised events; during a school visit the teacher is in loco parentis. Accompanying adults are responsible for supervising the children in their care at all times.
- Visitors are reminded that, for operational reasons, some rooms may be closed. Clonalis reserves the right to change the tour if at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
- All tours will continue unless weather conditions pose a health and safety risk to our visitors and staff. We will make every effort to reschedule events or refund tickets should we close for reasons of health and safety.
- In the event of a cancellation or closure, Clonalis accepts no responsibility for travel, accommodation and any other associated costs.
- Clonalis reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse entry or admission or to remove from Clonalis any visitor.
- Complimentary parking at the house applies to all pre-booked tours.
- Clonalis accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
- Photography is allowed for non-commercial private use only. Photos of personal family photos or individual items are prohibited. Drone filming is not permitted onsite without the prior consent of Clonalis House.
- We cannot allow large bags, rucksacks, prams or pushchairs into the house.
- Entry to Clonalis House, Garden and courtyard is restricted to visitors with pre-booked accommodation or a booked tour.